Promo Code is an alphanumeric code that must be entered at the time of booking services on the website, mobile app or informed to the customer support team making a booking for you, in order to redeem an offer in the form of a discount on a service, during a promotion. It could also be referred to as discount code, voucher code, etc.
The HomeGenie Platform is setup to provide 3 type of services - fixed price, inspection based and survey based. By using the HomeGenie Platform you agree that you have read and understood the following definitions and terms related to the Pricing Policy.
General terms and conditions
- Promo code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Promo code is valid only on applicable service categories and subcategories.
- Promo code must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Promo code cannot be combined with other offers or promotion.
- Promo code can only be redeemed once per customer unless otherwise stated.
- Promo code once redeemed cannot be used again even if the service is canceled.
- Promo code is non-transferable and non- exchangeable.
- Promo code might have a minimum spend condition applicable.
- Promo code might have a maximum discount condition applicable.
- Promo code might have a limit on the number of codes in the promotion.
Specific terms and conditions
The following specific terms and conditions are applicable for the promo codes for this month as follows.
- CALLOUT150: This promo code for AED 150 discount is applicable only on inspection based services only. Number of promo codes = 300
- CLS10: This promo code of 10% discount is applicable only on Cleaning services. Number of promo codes = 300
- HMS10: This promo code of 10% discount is applicable only on Handyman services. Number of promo codes = 300
- GS1000: This promo code of AED 1000 is applicable to landscaping services purchase. Minimum spend of 10,000 AED. Number of promo codes = 300
- HGSELF50: This promo code of AED 50 discount is applicable for First Booking using the website or the mobile app. Number of promo codes = 300
Customers are requested to familiarise themselves with the relevant terms and conditions of the promo codes and write to email@example.com for any further clarifications if needed. If the customer violates any of the terms and conditions, the promo code will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.