Keep the heat out without curtains!
Window tinting for homes in Dubai is the answer to all your heat and light worries. When you are a fan of the outdoor view, curtains and blackout layers are not the solution to keep the hot summer out. And if you don’t like being in a closed, dark room, opening up the curtains to let the light in only serves to make your air conditioning ineffective. This is where the clever idea of home window and door tinting in Dubai comes in. House window tinting not only cuts out the heat and the light, but also allows you to keep the curtains drawn, without compromising your privacy. Another benefit of hiring a window tinting service company is the part residential window tinting plays in keeping harmful UV rays out of your home. Find out about all this and more on your free HomeGenie app for Android and iOS – we will keep you in the loop about decorative window film and blackout window film as well.
Home window and door tinting requires some detail as input from you before the service can proceed. As such, we offer a free survey to help us understand your requirements better. This is done through a visit to the site or over a call/email. Once we figure out your exact preferences, an estimate of the cost is prepared and presented to you. If the rates suit you, the service is carried out at a date and time of your convenience. Prices at HomeGenie are competitive and fair, and our Genies take pride in doing quality work punctually and efficiently. They are experts in their field of work and professional in their work ethic. This means that they are proficient in dealing with all your door and window tinting requirements. Let HomeGenie familiarize you with the types of tinting for doors and windows:
• Sun control window film keeps the heat, light and harmful UV rays out of your home
• Decorative and graphical window film adds design and style to your space, giving a plain door or window an instant aesthetic lift
• Safety, security and anti-shatter film helps laminate the glass layer, ensuring that it does not shatter on impact
• Frosted film is the perfect choice for when you want to keep the heat out and yet want a translucent light effect. Also works when you have privacy issues that need to be addressed
• Privacy or architectural window film is a workable alternative for blinds and curtains, ensuring your privacy yet allowing you to look outside
Window and door tinting for your home should be done after considering factors like the direction of the sun, privacy issues and indoor light requirements. Therefore, we offer the service on a Scheduled and Same Day basis only.
Customer to assist in getting access to community and service location, and electricity and water connection to be active.
Survey charges AED 0. Additional charges as per bill estimate..
* A survey is required to identify the exact requirements, preferences and other details from the customer, before an estimate can be provided. A survey could be a visit to the location or call or email that can help gather the above details.
Additional charges apply for Emergency and Friday bookings, based on availability and permissions from community/ building, as confirmed by the customer. VAT charges are not included and are based on the total invoice amount.
How it works?
Book what you need
Use the HomeGenie Android/ iOS app or
website or just call us to book, from over
+ services, for when and where you
We’ll match the right Genie
Our proprietary system will match your
need to the most qualified expert (‘Genie’)
available, to suit your calendar and
Relax while we serve you
You can now relax and track
inspection or survey, approve
estimate, confirm work completion
and pay, from wherever you are.
Choose issue or service
Window Privacy Film
Decorative Window Film
Tint Tools Kit
Look what our customers have to say about us!
All professionals (“or Genie”) are rated by our
assigned to new jobs only upon
meeting the minimum criteria defined by us.