Cooking oven and range is the most important part of the kitchen and an unexpected breakdown can potentially disrupt your life till its fixed.
The best solution to your problem is to simply book an AC duct cleaning service service in Dubai with HomeGenie. All you need to do is call, book online or use our iOS and android mobile apps and an expert AC technician will be instantly assigned to reach your doorstep on the agreed day and time. Our technicians are professionally trained to clean the most stubborn of AC ducts like molds, bad smell, pests, and others across a variety of AC duct configuration and construction. The advantage of getting an AC duct cleaning service from HomeGenie is that you can have your AC duct cleaned, with complete peace of mind while we at HomeGenie work hard to ensure you get the best quality, reliably and at an affordable price.
- Customer to assist in getting access to community and service location, and Electricity and water connection to be active. Material costs, if any, are separate.
Fixed Price Services:
What are some common reasons to get an AC duct cleaning done at your home ?
Common issues which will indicate that you need an AC duct cleaning at your home are as follows -
1. Substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system.
2. Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects).
3. Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
What brands of ACs can we clean at HomeGenie?
We clean most well-known brands of ACs used in Dubai and UAE. This includes LG, Haier, Nikai, Daewoo, Super General, Hisense, Westpoint, Frigidaire, Indesit, Hitachi, Bosch, Siemens, Akai and more.
How long does it take to complete an AC duct cleaning job ?
Depending on the size of your home, an AC duct cleaning can take about 3 hours for a 1 bedroom apartment to abour 8 hours for a 5 bedroom villa. In that period it is recommnded that the resident of the house including small children and pets remain outside the house to avoid any infection.
What are some of the common precautions to expect from a duct cleaning company?
1. Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
2. Inspect the system before cleaning to be sure that there are no asbestos-containing materials (e.g., insulation, register boots, etc.) in the heating and cooling system. Asbestos-containing materials require specialized procedures and should not be disturbed or removed except by specially trained and equipped contractors.
3. Use vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside of the home or use only high-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the home.
4. Protect carpet and household furnishings during cleaning.
6. 5. Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
7. Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass. (Although flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes, it can be more economical to simply replace accessible flex duct.)
8.Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes the service provider may have made or used so they are airtight.
We strongly recommend a preventive cooking oven service once between 1-2 years, at the least.
HomeGenie is the first on-demand one-stop Home Maintenance services provider in the UAE. We work with our carefully vetted delivery partners to provide a simple, reliable and affordable solutions to our customers. Our objective is to gain the trust of our customers by providing a superior customer service experience consistently every single day.
HomeGenie AC Service Process.
An AC service booked through HomeGenie usually starts with a booking via web or the iOS and android apps (available free of cost). Once the booking is made, an AC technician and supervisor are assigned to the job to perform the work at the agreed date, time and location. Upon arriving at the site, the AC technician will review the requirements with the customer and give a rough estimate on the hours it will take to complete work, if the job can be done instantly, and without the need of additional parts or items. In case of parts or item requirements, the AC technician will advise the customer if any spare parts are need to be purchased before work can be initiated. The AC technician can get the parts or items from the market, upon payment of and advance, or schedule another visit after the customer arranges the parts. Once the parts are secured, the AC technician will agree a new date and time to complete work. The customer once satisfied by the work completed will approve the payment which results in an invoice after the payment is received. Customers are further urged to rate the AC technician for us to continue improving our customer experience. In case of any complaints or concerns.
Why HomeGenie for AC Services?
At HomeGenie, we are focused on providing a world-class AC services experience to our customer for which we provide, but not limited to the following advantages:
Due to the above advantages, we take pride as the most reliable company for all AC services
Other Handyman Related Services
We provide other common handyman-related services including – new installation, replacement, dismantling, removal or movement of articles.These services can be provided as standard or emergency services.