AC tripping can potentially cause unecessary inconvenience and safety issues at your home especially in the extreme summer weather of the UAE.
The best solution to your problem is to simply book an AC tripping repair service in Dubai and UAE with HomeGenie. All you need to do is book online or use our iOS and android mobile apps and an expert AC technician will be instantly assigned to reach your doorstep on the agreed day and time. Our technicians are professionally trained to resolve common or complex issues related to your AC tripping like dirty air filter, dirty outside unit, issue with the circuit breaker, motor has shorted, compressor has trouble starting or compressor is grounded, across most well-known brands and models. The advantage of getting an AC tripping repair service from HomeGenie is that you can have your AC repaired, with complete peace of mind while we at HomeGenie work hard to ensure you get the best quality, reliably and at an affordable price.
- Visit the customer location,
- Inspection and diagnosis of the issue, on-site,
- For minor repair - work that can be completed, on the spot, in 1 hour,
- For major repair - detailed diagnosis and bill estimation, including ascertaining the availability of material and/ or spare parts,
- Testing and demo; and
- Post-inspection cleanup.
- Customer to assist in getting access to community and service location; and
- Electricity and water connection to be active.
Inspection Based Service
As provided in the bill estimate.
For more details, visit HomeGenie Warranty Policy
in 30 seconds
while we do our magic
don't wait !
*Our proprietary platform will match your requirements to the most qualified expert (‘Genie’) available, to suit your calendar and confirm instantly.
What are some common causes of tripping issues in ACs ?
Common issues with AC tripping in Dubai and UAE are dirty air filter, dirty outside unit, issue with the circuit breaker, motor has shorted, compressor has trouble starting or compressor is grounded.
What brands of ACs can we repair at HomeGenie?
We repair most well-known brands of AC sold and used in Dubai and UAE. This includes Samsung, LG, Haier, Nikki, Daewoo, Super General, Hitachi, Bosch, Siemens and more.
How long does it take to fix the tripping issue in an AC ?
Depending on the inspection, a AC can take between an hour or weeks to repair. If it is a minor issue e.g. dirty air filter or circuit breaker, then the inspection and repair can be managed in the same visit, however, on other occasions, it might take longer as parts need to be ordered. Spare parts for most well-known brands are available quickly, however, sometimes it has to be ordered from another country and can take up to a few weeks.
How do I know how many AC units are installed in my home ?
To determine the number of units installed at your home, count the number of AC controllers installed on the walls of your home and that will be the number of AC units installed.
What kind of spare parts would be used in case something needs replacement ?
At HomeGenie, we only use genuine spare parts available from the original manufacturer or official distributor only. The warranty on these spare parts provided by the manufacturer may vary and are extended to the customer as is. Spare parts for latest brands are usually available within the same day but with lesser known brands or older models, they are difficult to find and might require time.
What are some precautions I should take to avoid AC tripping issues?
1. Ensure that the load generated by the AC unit can be taken by the electrical phase of that part of the home where its installed
2. Ensure connections at the switchboard are firmly attached to the panel and that there are no loose connections
3. Ensure that there is no water logging on the connectors of the outdoor unit.
4. Ensure that the wiring for installation of AC are of high quality.
5. Ensure repair and installation from qualified and experienced professionals
We strongly recommend a preventive AC service atleast once a quarter.
Get inspired with some of our work we have recently undertaken for our customers.
Leading AC brands
Type of AC units