AC duct cleaning should be an important ritual in your cleaning regimen. An AC duct cleaning service is required if you spot mold growth in the ducts or on any other components of your heating and cooling system, if the ducts have a rodent or insect infestation, or if the ducts have a huge amount of dust and debris. Given the hot and humid weather conditions, bringing in an AC duct cleaning company is not unheard of. Let HomeGenie help you with your ac service and duct cleaning requirements. All you need to do is download the free HomeGenie app for Android and iOS and we will send a team of fully trained technicians to your home at a date and time that suits your schedule.
The team will begin by taking images of the duct and placing protective material over furniture and other household articles. Then they will proceed to clean and disinfect the air handler, indoor AC vents, diffusers and filters. The air ducts are cleaned using high-pressure cleaning and rotating brush equipment. They will also deodorize the ducts and seal the soot present in the ducts. Once they are done, they will take images of the ducts again and carry out a post-service cleanup. The AC duct cleaning cost will be reasonable, competitive and fair, and our teams are prompt, reliable and trustworthy. Duct cleaning is important to you, your home as well as your unit. Clean ducts mean better air for you, no pests in the house and more efficient performance for the machine unit. It is a win-win for all concerned! In fact, air conditioning duct cleaning is not just something you should get done in an emergency, you could also book a preventive AC duct service once in a while just to stay on the safer, or should we say cleaner, side.
But should you feel the need for an urgent AC air duct cleaning, HomeGenie is there to help speed things up. Try out our Emergency and Same Day facilities. The Emergency facility will have someone at your home within 2 hours of your booking. This service will cost extra. The Same Day facility – free of charge – will place a technician at your home by 6 PM that day, provided you booked between 8 AM and 12 PM.
Call us on +97144489595 or Download the HomeGenie iOS or Android app now!
Fixed Price Services:
20 days service warranty.
For more details, visit HomeGenie Warranty Policy
in 30 seconds
while we do our magic
don't wait !
*Our proprietary platform will match your requirements to the most qualified expert (‘Genie’) available, to suit your calendar and confirm instantly.
|Service Details||Estimate Service Price (Fixed Price)|
|1 units (unfurnished)||AED 525|
|2 units (unfurnished)||AED 1050|
|3 units (unfurnished)||AED 1575|
|1 units (furnished)||AED 575|
|2 units (furnished)||AED 1150|
|3 units (furnished)||AED 1725|
|Service Details||Estimate Service Price (Fixed Price)|
|1 units (unfurnished)||AED 975|
|2 units (unfurnished)||AED 1950|
|3 units (unfurnished)||AED 2925|
|1 units (furnished)||AED 1025|
|2 units (furnished)||AED 2050|
|3 units (furnished)||AED 4100|
*Emergency or Same Day Service is not available.
*Actual prices may vary depending upon the issue, condition, type, etc. of the AC and is not solely dependent on the information provided by the customer choose at the time of booking.
What are some common reasons to get an AC duct cleaning done at your home ?
Common issues which will indicate that you need an AC duct cleaning at your home are as follows -
1. Substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system.
2. Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects).
3. Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
What brands of ACs can we clean at HomeGenie?
We clean most well-known brands of ACs used in Dubai and UAE. This includes LG, Haier, Nikai, Daewoo, Super General, Hisense, Westpoint, Frigidaire, Indesit, Hitachi, Bosch, Siemens, Akai and more.
How long does it take to complete an AC duct cleaning job ?
Depending on the size of your home, an AC duct cleaning can take about 3 hours for a 1 bedroom apartment to abour 8 hours for a 5 bedroom villa. In that period it is recommnded that the resident of the house including small children and pets remain outside the house to avoid any infection.
What are some of the common precautions to expect from a duct cleaning company?
1. Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
2. Inspect the system before cleaning to be sure that there are no asbestos-containing materials (e.g., insulation, register boots, etc.) in the heating and cooling system. Asbestos-containing materials require specialized procedures and should not be disturbed or removed except by specially trained and equipped contractors.
3. Use vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside of the home or use only high-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the home.
4. Protect carpet and household furnishings during cleaning.
6. 5. Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
7. Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass. (Although flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes, it can be more economical to simply replace accessible flex duct.)
8.Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes the service provider may have made or used so they are airtight.
Get inspired with some of our work we have recently undertaken for our customers.
Leading AC brands
Type of AC units